Saturday, September 14, 2013

Complicated me

Assalamualaikum, hi :)
So here i am after my long gone aha these past few days hve been so tiring. I didnt get enough sleep and now i got this tired look on my face. Uhm and actually i got no idea on what to write maybe. A lot was going on but i didnt know how to start andd i was to lazy to switch on this laptop. I usually just use my phne yea much easier that way. Takyah bazir tenaga wahaha

Have u ever felt like, instead of berborak bergurau and all with ur friends, u'd prefer to be alone. Like, theyre having fun chatting and laughing while u just kept silent and did ur work. That'd be really awkward if u are in that kinda situation. Im talking abt myself actually. Haritu i went to school yeaa and met my friends i was okay at first but just suddenly i didnt feel like talking to them and i was really quiet. Taklah sangat. Okay je bila dorang ajak borak but i wasnt acting like always. And at that time it felt good to be alone in a class full of people while u sat there and had so much running in ur mind. 

Bila dah camtu kawan aku pun pelik lah kan pahal dia ni senyap semacam, moody ke apa?
I didnt think i wasnt in my mood. I wasnt mad or angry with anyone i guess.
Lol that sounds complicated. Ok bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment