Saturday, March 5, 2016

3 am random updates

Hi everyone, shall i say good morning? huhu
Im in the hotel room, lying next to irham who's in his deep sleep now. I was actually doing chemistry pre lab just now which needs to be submitted this monday (not yet done pun) I'll continue doing it tomorrow ja lah, We're in johor bharu bcs my parents wanted to jalan jalan at jpo. Mama bought me  new watch and baba got me a perfume yang smells like chewing gum and paddlepop ice cream at once. So sedap la haha. Today was a good day afterall bcs i talked a lot with mama baba and irham but abang wasnt with us he got kerja to do.

Sometimes, its so hard to understand your own feelings kan. I felt like theres an empty space in me tadi. I hate it when this happens sebab you cant stay still. Like something is not right. Ha i better sleep now. Bye goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment