Friday, September 30, 2016

Its time ;)))))

Hi,
Its already the end of september, cepatnya masa kan. Im currently in my room and bored lulululz so i decided to just stop here for a while. Not much has been happening lately. Just me and my daily routine, but now it differs from asasi because i actually have a lot of free time. On week days i would wake up around 8 or 9 or 10 and thats considered awal. I mean, depending on my classes schedule la juga.

But sometimes i find it a bit hard to adjust myself with this new environment, routine and things like that. Still the same pemalas izza, maybe i need to look for motivations as soon as possible. I really dont wanna repeat the same mistakes during asasi. Hahahhahah its time to fikir seriously and not just simply go with the flow.

Okay thats all hahahah bye

No comments:

Post a Comment